Friday 26 January 2007

Its been a good week (so far)


So far so good, i should clock up over 300kms this week, I have cycled to/from work 3 times this week 45kmx3 =135 all on the fixie, I'm starting to really enjoy riding the fixie. No polar sensors on it, been trying to pick up a speed and cadence sensor of ebay no joy yet, If anybody has a speed+cadence sensor for s-series polar HRM get in touch


Going out early on Saturday with a few friends from Dulwichparagon 90-100kms, I'm going to work on my cadence try and getting it up a few RPM, I'm still only putting in the slow miles, feeling good for it.

Sunday i plan to head down to the Surrey hills on my own for 80-90kms, avec mp3 I have stuck loads of music on to my Ipod, mostly 90's indie stuff that i havent listened to in ages, stone roses, definitely maybe, parklife, all change, moseley shoals etc etc, Plus a couple of new albums, Razorlight,Jamie T,Klaxons, Tokyo police club.

My cycling calender is filling up fast, so far

  • March 6 days cycling/training around Nice, watching the last 2 stages of Paris-Nice
  • May Gran fondo felice Gimondi
  • June Gran fondo campag
  • July cycling/watching TDF in the Alps
  • August Cycling/holiday South of France? avec wife

    Will try and take a couple of pictures this weekend when out riding

    Have a good weekend

    Ronniethescot

No comments: