Sunday 29 July 2007

Funny Week

I just cant be arsed!!!

All the bollocks with the tour, the weather in London, tons of DIY, busy at work, Asthma and hay fever, no dynamo or dulwich this week

I have still managed to ride 5 out of the last 7 days

3 x 45kms commutes
2 x 110kms solo surrey hills rides

nothing very fast, ave around 26kph for the whole week, but i have burnt plenty of cals around 9000.

Heading back to France in a few weeks, not planning any major rides, just want to get up every morning and get out for 3-4hrs in the morning sun

I was in Nice in march to watch contador win Paris-Nice,I was really impressed with his breakaway on the final day, But there is just something about the tour this year that stinks of shit!! I just hope for the sake of cycling he has kept his nose clean!!

Roll on summer

Ronniethescot

No comments: