Saturday 25 July 2009

Guilty pleasure



I went out on the mighty DPNC ride today,,,, Its a mixed bag for me, always a really friendly bunch, plenty of banter, get to ride with old friends, And burn off a shit load of calories,,,,Then on the flip side, a 4hr ride means being out the house for 6 hrs, normally takes about 1hr to get over there and the same to get back, sometimes I ride back, but its a shit ride back via croydon, sutton, cheam all in the mid day traffic(chavaramma),,,, Its a slow ride never more than 26/27kph ave, lots of junk miles ,just sitting in the bunch talking shit, low power output, low heart rate etc etc,,,,, But I can't knock it, I really enjoy going out on this ride as I have made many friends . And sold a ton of cycling gear to half of them!!!!








Todays stats


99.7 kms


26 kph ave


1100m elevation gain


Power ave 169 5min best 313 10min 276 30min 212 1hr 199




No comments: